3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 slim jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
- Mid waist
- 5-pocket construction
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Shank button fly
Model is 6'3'' and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 32'', Hips 0''). See size guide
Slander Indigo Recycled Superstretch
This superstretch denim is designed with high stretch and recovery, remaining a soft handfeel.
- 10 oz stretch denim, 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 70% Cotton, 28% Polyester (Recycled), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- Repreve® is branded recycled polyester fiber coming from recycled plastic bottles. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
A darker shade of indigo denim, finished with soft fades.
40° hand wash
Art. nr.: 51001-6590-89