3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hardwearing labourer’s pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and colour code of thefirst raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 is a style neutral jean with classic 5-pocket construction. Stripped down to its purest form, this essential jean combines authentic details with clean styling. This jean has a button fastening.
- Tight waist
- Short rise front, regular rise back
- Tight from thigh to hem
Model is 1.92m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 87cm). See size guide
Slander Super Stretch Denim
The 3301 Slim Jeans is constructed from 9.8oz denim with a soft and stretchy finish thanks to a 2X1 weave and a smart blend of fibres.
- Medium weight 9.8oz denim
- Soft and stretchy
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- 35% Tencel®, 35% cotton, 28% polyester, 2% elastane (Lycra®)
- Tencel® is made from FSC™-certified eucalyptus that has low impact on the environment.
Broken-in with dark fade marks. The denim retains its original base shade.
- 40° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- Do not dry clean
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Art. nr.: 51001-5245-89