3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hardwearing labourer’s pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and colour code of thefirst raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 is a style neutral jean with classic 5-pocket construction. Stripped down to its purest form, this essential jean combines authentic details with clean styling.
- Fitted waist
- Regular rise
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Button fly
Model is 1.92m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 87cm). See size guide
Loomer Gray Stretch Denim
The 3301 Slim Jeans is cut from soft denim with powerful stretch and an industrial gray palette.
- Midweight 9.8 oz denim
- This RAW Sustainable garment is made of sustainable materials that contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- 35% cotton, 35% Tencel®, 28% polyester, 2% elastane (Lycra®)
- Tencel® is made from FSC™-certified eucalyptus that has low impact on the environment.
Dark Aged Cobler
Coated and expertly aged for an oily, broken-in look.
- 40° mild process
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- Do not dry clean
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Art. nr.: 51001-7863-3143