The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 Slim Jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
Narrow from thigh to hem
Elto Superstretch Denim
The 3301 Slim Jeans are cut from 8-dip indigo denim, with great stretch and excellent recovery.
- Midweight 10.2 oz denim, 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Reliable stretch and snap-back memory
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester(T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Bright fresh indigo shade
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Vintage Medium Aged
65-85°f normal processDo not bleachLine drying in the shadeMedium temperature iron 300°FDry cleaning hydrocarbons, normal processMild tumble dry (140°F)Wash inside out, Wash separately or with similar colours, Do not iron print, trims and accessories
Art nr: 51001-8968-2965