3301 Straight Jeans
3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hardwearing labourer’s pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and colour code of thefirst raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 is a style neutral jean with classic 5-pocket construction. Stripped down to its purest form, this essential jean combines authentic details with clean styling.
- Regular waistband
- Regular rise
- Straight from thigh to hem
- Button fly
Aiden Stretch Denim
The 3301 Straight Jeans is cut from rich denim with a rigid aesthetic and powerful, hidden stretch.
- Medium weight indigo denim
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- 75% cotton, 24% polyester, 1% elastane
Heavily laundered for a light, bright finish that normally takes years.
- 40° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Low temperature iron 110°
- Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Art. nr.: 51002-7599-424