3301 Slim Jeans
3301 Slim Jeans
Available color(s)Color vintage seashore restored
Model is 6'3'' and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 30'', Hips 39''). See size guide
3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 slim jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
- Mid waist
- 5 pockets
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Button fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Aizome Stretch Denim Recycled Organic
This 12 oz denim is made from recycled bed linnen and is combined with organic cotton. Added Lycra® yarns offer a comfortable stretch. The indigo dyeing process is done without any water by ROYO's dry indigo machine and creates a unique indigo color in a very sustainable way.
- 12 oz stretch denim
- Added stretch for ease of movement
- 74% Organic cotton, 24% Recycled cotton, 2% Elastane (Lycra®). The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Recycled cotton is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste material. The use of recycled cotton generates savings on raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- Sustainable dye method without use of water – ROYO’s dry indigo technology
Vintage Seashore Restored
Faded blue denim finished with destroyed details. and restored sections.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: 51001-C913-C773