D-StaqThe D-Staq pant is a simplified version of the Staq pant first launched in May 2016. It is a hybrid design combining traditional denim and chino details based on research conducted in the G-Star Raw archive.
The D-Staq 3D Slim Jeans combine a traditional 5-pocket jeans with classic chino details.
Super Slim 3D Fit
- Fitted waistband
- Long rise
- Fitted, skinny legs
- Zip fly
- U.S. patent number 29/624,090
- Zip fly
Loomer Grey Recycled Stretch Denim
The D-Staq 3D Super Slim Jeans is cut from soft denim with powerful stretch and an industrial gray palette.
- Midweight 9.8 oz denim
- Reliable stretch and recovery
- 35% cotton, 35% Tencel®, 28% recycled polyester, 2% elastane (LYCRA®)
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute
- Tencel® is made from FSC™-certified eucalyptus that has low impact on the environment
- Repreve®-branded recycled polyester fiber coming from recycled plastic bottles
Dark Aged Cobler
Skillfully finished for strong contrast at the seams and a broken-in look.
40°C mild process
Art. nr.: D05385-9517-3143