D-StaqThe D-Staq pant is a simplified version of the Staq pant first launched in May 2016. It is a hybrid design combining traditional denim and chino details based on research conducted in the G-Star Raw archive.
Combining rugged pocketing with a streamlined fit, the D-Staq jean is a contemporary interpretation of denim workwear. Rugged detailing gives a strong look and enhanced functionality. While stretch denim and an extra-lean cut mean a precise fit that moves with you.
- Mid waist
- Lowered jeans back pockets combined with single welt pockets above
- Coin pocket moved towards the front
- Chino side pockets
- Shaped seams at the inner knee
- Zip & button closure
Model is 1.88m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 75cm, Hips 99cm). See size guide
The D-Staq 3D Skinny Jeans is cut from soft denim with powerful stretch and an industrial gray palette.
- Midweight 9.8 oz denim
- Reliable stretch and recovery
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- 92% cotton, 7%polyester, 1% elastane
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D05385-8968-071