The presentation and advertising of Products in our Website Shop does not constitute a binding offer to conclude a purchase agreement.
The Buyer may select Products from the Seller’s range of Products, particularly clothing, shoes and fashion items in the desired style, color and size, and place these into a “shopping cart” by clicking on the “add to bag” button.
As soon as the Buyer has finished selecting the contents for the shopping cart, they can continue by clicking on the button “proceed”.
- The Buyer is first taken to an overview of the Products in the shopping cart with the description of the Product, price and the delivery time.
- After clicking on the button “proceed”, the Buyer enters the Buyer’s billing address, and, if the delivery address differs from the billing address, also enters the desired delivery address.
The Buyer can then choose between the following payment methods:
An agreement only comes into existence once the Seller has received a properly completed order. An order is properly completed by Buyer when Seller receives the correct full payment, accompanied by all the information Seller needs to fulfill the order. The Seller shall immediately confirm the receipt of the Order which the Buyer has placed via the Website in an e-mail to the Buyer. 2.6
The Seller reserves the right to refuse the Order or cancel the Order placed by the Buyer, especially in the following cases:
- if the total value of the Order exceeds the sum specified in the payment section of the FAQs;
- if the information submitted by the Buyer is false and/or incomplete, or if the Seller can reasonably question its veracity;
- if due payment by the Seller does not take place immediately after placing the Order by clicking on the button “Buy now”;
- if the Buyer has already failed to fulfil their payment obligations towards the Seller in the past;
- if the Buyer has refused to accept and/or failed to collect any orders which they have placed with the Seller in the past;
- if there is an obvious or processing error in the prices given on the Website; or
- if the desired delivery address is located outside South Africa; or
- if the order is signaled by our security systems as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud.
The Seller shall notify the Buyer as soon as possible if an Order is not accepted. In such a case, any payments which have already been made by the Buyer shall be refunded as soon as possible.
After the Buyer has clicked on the “Pay” button, thereby placing a legally binding order, they are taken to a payment page in accordance with their chosen payment method. On that page, the Buyer completes the appropriate fields in order to carry out the payment and then authorizes the payment.
The Buyer cannot change the language. English (EN) is the only language option.