3301 Slim Jeans
3301 Slim Jeans
This product is currently out of stock. Select your size and subscribe to get notified when your size is back in stock.
Model is 6'2'' and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 31'', Hips 38''). See size guide
3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 slim jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
- Mid waist
- 5-pocket construction
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Shank button fly
This jeans is cut from an indigo blue stretch woven denim with a subtle black coated surface. Offering a unique black-blue optic with a sheer lustre. Elastane adds to the comfortable wear.
- Stretch woven denim, deep two tone colorway
- Mid weight 10.6 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- High stretch and recovery
- Pre-reduced Dystar®. This Indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Worn In Eve Destroyed
A dark shade of indigo denim with a worn in effect at the hips and subtle destroyed sections.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: 51001-8971-C267