- The promoter is G-Star Inc. The promotion comprises an opportunity for one (1) participant to win two (2) day tickets to the 2018 Complexcon music festival, including flight tickets, hotel and transfer to and from the airport to the hotel by participating in an online contest on Facebook. All entries must be received by the promoter between October 26, 2018, 1PM EDT and October 29, 2018, 3AM EDT. Entry is limited to one per person. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER.
- The promotion is open to all residents of the United States (except for residents of Rhode Island) ages 18 and older, except employees of the promoter, any of its subsidiaries, agents or any other business involved with the administration of this promotion, or members of the households of such employees.
- To enter the promotion, participants must take a screenshot of one of three “nature forces frames” included in a short video placed by the promoter on Facebook, post the screenshot on Facebook and explain why they want to visit the 2018 Complexcon music festival. No purchase necessary. Purchasing a product does not improve your chances of winning.
- Winner(s) will be selected as follows: From the participants who successfully captured one of the three frames, G-Star will select one winner at random, using the EasyPromos tool. Odds of winning will depend on the participants skills and the number of entries received.
- By participating in this contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the promoter and any collaboration partners (the “Promotion Parties”), as well as each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives and each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns, as well as Facebook, Inc. (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this contest or any contest related activity or travel, and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of the prize. By entering, entrants also authorize the promotor and its designees to use their name, voice, likeness, photograph, prize information (if applicable), biographical data and city and state/province of residence in programming, advertising and/or promotional material or on a winner’s list (if applicable) without compensation to the extent permitted by law. Promoter is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at promoter's sole discretion, without obligation or compensation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All entries become the property of the promoter. promoter and its agencies are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind affecting the contest in any manner, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond promoter’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest (including entries or otherwise), promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual, whether or not the individual is a participant in the contest, who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the contest. In such event, promoter reserves the right to conduct the contest and award the Prize by means of a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by promoter or otherwise in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Terms & Conditions, as determined by promoter in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of contest will be posted on the website or Facebook page of promoter.. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry or participation to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website/platform, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this contest. Failure of promoter or any administrator to enforce any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute the waiver of such provision. Persons entering the contest further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the contest and/or prevent others from participating in the contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE, WEBSITE OR PLATFORM OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PERSON, WHETHER OR NOT THE INDIVIDUAL IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE CONTEST, MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
- Except in the event of negligence, fault or deliberate acts or omissions on the part of the promoter or their agents, the promoter does not accept responsibility in case of loss or damage or injury to the winners or their property and/or baggage caused or suffered in connection with the competition, the prize, the travel and/or the lodging associated with the prize.
- The winner will receive 2 day tickets to the 2018 Complexcon music festival, valid on Saturday November 3, 2018, including flight tickets, hotel and transfer to and from the airport to the hotel. The prize has a value of approximately $3,000. Maximum of one prize per winning entrant and no additional or substitute prizes will be available. Any additional costs and expenses related to the prize, including but ot limited to travel documentation, visa, local travel costs, costs for meals, are not part of the prize and must be borne by the winner. In the event of non-availability of the prize for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of a similar nature. No cash alternative will be available. The prize is not transferable. Certain restrictions, as determined by the promoter, may apply. If the prize winner and guest cannot comply with restrictions or any other portion of these Terms & Conditions, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate prize winner will be chosen from among all eligible entries (time permitting).
All taxes (including, without limitation, U.S. federal, provincial, state and local taxes (including, but not limited to income and withholding taxes), sales taxes, VAT, GST, PST, HST) and, where legal, import Customs and excise duties and fees, as applicable on or connected with any prize, the shipment of any prize element, as applicable, and the reporting consequences thereof, and any other expenses not specifically included in the prize description are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. The prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC reflecting the total fair market value of his/her prize. If prize winner is a Canadian resident, he/she will be furnished with the appropriate Internal Revenue Service form(s). Non-residents of California are subject to the California withholding tax of 7% of the Prize value, when applicable. Prize winner may be required to provide to promoter an amount to cover the balance of all applicable withholding taxes at the normal rates required by law (notwithstanding any tax treaties that may provide for lower rates of tax withholding, including exemption from withholding with the satisfaction of qualification requirements) prior to being awarded the prize, and failure to do so will result in disqualification. No substitutions allowed, except as set forth in these Terms & Conditions and at promoter’s sole discretion, a prize of comparable or equal value will be provided. Prize elements may not be separated and tickets, vouchers and gift cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and Promotion Parties disclaim any and all liability in conjunction therewith. Tickets and gift cards are subject to terms and conditions thereon. Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of these Terms & Conditions, these Terms & Conditions shall prevail and govern.
- Winners will be notified by Facebook direct message or wall post as soon as practicable upon selection of the winner. If any winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Prizes will be sent by e-mail promptly after winner confirms acceptance. In the event that, due to the acts or omissions of winners, the promoter is unable to deliver the prize to a winner, that winner will forfeit the prize and no substitute or alternative will be available. A substitute winner may be selected, time permitting, at the promoter’s sole discretion.
- Winning entrants may be required to participate in advertising or promotional activity for the promoter, without payment. In addition, the promoter will have the right, at its absolute discretion and without payment or permission to the winner, to use the winners’ name, region of residence or likeness for the purposes of announcing the winner of the promotion and for related promotional purposes.
- The promotion instructions available at https://www.facebook.com/gstarraw, including the entry instructions, form part of these rules. Entrants who do not comply with these rules, or who submit entries which are incomplete, incorrect, or fraudulent, will not be eligible to enter the promotion. By submitting an entry, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- In the event of obvious error in these rules; illegality; or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the promoter which prevent the administration of the promotion; the promoter reserves the right to amend these rules or withdraw the promotion. The promoter will not be liable for any form of loss or disappointment caused by same. In such circumstances the promoter will make all reasonable endeavours to advise entrants of any changes or withdrawal.
- Correspondence regarding the promotion will be entered into only at the absolute discretion of the promoter. All enquiries regarding the promotion to should be directed to email@example.com.
- By entering the promotion, entrants give their express consent to the processing and storing of their personal data by the Promoter and its respective agents, associated companies and subsidiaries for the purpose of: carrying out this promotion; analysing effectiveness and response to the promotion; and for market and quality control analysis. Such processing will include the transfer of entrants’ data from the entrant’s country of residence to the promoter’s agents in the Netherlands. Entrants have the right to consult and request rectification and/or cancellation of their personal data as held by the promoter. Requests must be made to the promoter at the address at the end of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter and its respective agents, associated companies, and subsidiaries, may wish to retain entrant’s data in order to contact entrants, by any means of communication, and advise them of future promotions; the promoter’s products; or in order to perform market or quality control analysis. If entrants wish to receive such contact they must sign the entry form.
- The promoter’s name and address is: G-Star Inc. 599 Broadway, 11th floor, New York, NY 10012.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest or the awarding of the prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Delaware or Delaware State court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and promoter in connection with the contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
- Winner’s List: For the name of the winner send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: G-Star Inc. 599 Broadway, 11th floor, New York, NY 10012
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook.
COMPLEXCON TICKET + TRAVEL PACKAGE GIVEAWAY