3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hardwearing labourer’s pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and colour code of thefirst raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 is a style neutral jean with classic 5-pocket construction. Stripped down to its purest form, this essential jean combines authentic details with clean styling.
- Tight waistband
- Regular rise
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Button fly
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 33/32 (Waist 84cm, Hips 100cm). See size guide
Hyrdrite Blue Stretch Denim
The 3301 Slim Jeans is cut from water-conserving denim with a deep, indigo base shade.
- Innovatively dyed and laundered
- 95% less water and energy used
- Stretch for comfort
- 99% cotton, 1% elastane
Finished with a blue wash and broken-in look.
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- 30° normal process
- Dry cleaning hydrocarbons, normal process
Art. nr.: 51001-7213-5448