3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 Slim Jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
- Tight waist
- Short rise front, regular rise back
- Tight from thigh to hem
Slander R Superstretch
The 3301 Slim Jeans is constructed from 9.8oz denim with a soft and stretchy finish thanks to a 2X1 weave and a smart blend of fibres.
- 9.75 oz stretch denim, 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 35% Cotton, 35% Tencel™ Lyocell, 28% Polyester (Recycled), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- TENCEL™ branded Lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources, harvested from certified and controlled sources using a closed loop production process. TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG.
- Repreve® is branded recycled polyester fiber coming from recycled plastic bottles. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: 51001-5245-89