3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 Straight Tapered Jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
Straight Tapered Fit
- Regular waistband
- Regular rise
- Narrows from knee to hem
- Button fly
Azure Stretch Denim
This 3x1 right hand twill construction was inspired by the Cone denim archives. It refers to the 70's with its eye catching medium bright blue indigo shade, reminiscent of the blue sea. The surface has an authentic slub character. The weft has been engineered with stretch, offering comfort.
- Weight 11.5 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Added stretch, ease of movement
- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Worn in Azure
Mid blue worn look
40°C normal process
Art. nr.: 51003-B631-A795