ArcThe Arc pant utilizes a specialist construction to form the garment with the wearer’s shape. Architecturally inspired, these jeans have a ‘corkscrew’ effect, turning around the leg through inserted panels and twisting inner and outer seams. A dropped crotch adds a relaxed attitude to the flattering construction.
Crafted based on G-Star RAW 3D design principles, the Arc 3D Mid Skinny Jeans is designed with twisted seams to create a fit that turns around the leg. This results in a slim fit with comfort and mobility.
- Fitted waistband
- Short front rise, regular back rise
- Tight from thigh to hem
- Zip fly
Neutro Recycled Stretch Denim
This 3x1 right hand twill denim is executed in a deep indigo shade. The added stretch creates a comfortable wear.
- Weight 10.5 oz stretch denim
- Smooth and soft to the touch
- 92% Cotton, 7% Polyester (Recycled), 1% Elastane (LYCRA®)
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D05477-6553-89