5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans was the first G-Star RAW 3D denim design. This zip knee version features the same 3D construction as the original and features a curved zip at knee position.
- Mid waist
- Paneled design, heel guards
- Knee pads: 1 sided curved zip
- Tight from top to bottom
- Button fly
- Label at the upper back - cow grain leather
Slander Black Recycled Superstretch
A black 3x1 right hand twill denim with high stretch and superb recovery. This soft handfeel woven fabric is dyed with sustainable black dye Diresul RDT from Archroma.
- Lighter Weight 9.75 oz denim
- The black is derived from Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff.
- 35% Cotton, 35% Lyocell (Tencel™), 28% Polyester (Recycled), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- TENCEL™ branded Lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources, harvested from certified and controlled sources using a closed loop production process.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
Worn In Umber Cobler
This black denim shade with a worn look aesthetic and subtle fadings is finished with a wax look that remains its soft touch.
40°C mild process
Art. nr.: D01252-8172-B200