Arc 3D BoyfriendAfter more than 10 years the Arc still offers a unique and timeless design that doesn’t follow any set rule from gender to trends or the common way of garment construction.
The Arc 3D jeans offers a highly architectural cut featuring a regular hip and a low-crotch. The asymmetric tapered leg is created by the twisted side and inseams. This boyfriend 3D Arc jeans offers a new take on the existing silhouette. It's showing room at the seat giving space to create play of forms that Pierre Morrisset designed the first time and shapes it down by a soft tapered leg. A small fold over leg hem will complete this look.
- Slightly dropped crotch
- Regular at the hips, roomy around the thigh, tapered towards the ankle
- 5 pockets
- 3D design -Inner leg panels, shaping darts at the inner knee
- Zip fly
- Choose your usual jeans size for a real boyfriend look or one size down to wear it higher and tighter on your hips.
Relz Black Denim Organic
Building onto its innovative spirit, G-Star RAW collaborated with Artistic Milliners and Archroma to bring to the market the most sustainable black denim fabric. This black denim is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and planet. It is a black denim fabric certified at Gold level by the Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute.
- Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute, applies the most rigorous certification standard in the world when it comes to circular product design.
- Versatile 12 oz, 100% organic cotton base with pronounced twill lines and a technical finish.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. This helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination (saves 60% water) and conserves biodiversity.
- Partners have worked to together to optimize the transport, packaging and application of black dyestuff so there is no contact with workers and no packaging waste to dispose off.
- Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold black denim fabric is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and the environment.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D19821-C526-A814