Shaped collar, raised execution - tape added
Bellows chest pocket- snap closures
Rivet reinforced waist pockets placed underneath woven tape- snap closures
Long sleeves, snaps at the cuffs- flap pocket at the underarm
Woven tapes at the back- placed diagonally
Button closure- hidden snaps at the top
Forest Flat Dobby Recycled Water Repellant
- Dobby weave
- Soft touch, suede feel
- 82% Polyester (Recycled), 18% Polyamide
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- Lining: 50% Polyester (Recycled), 50% Organic cotton
Art nr: d18985-c553-6484
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Polyester (Recycled)made from pre- or post-consumer plastic/polyester waste, of which PET bottles are the most common source. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.