D-StaqThe D-Staq pant is a simplified version of the Staq pant first launched in May 2016. It is a hybrid design combining traditional denim and chino details based on research conducted in the G-Star Raw archive.
Combining rugged pocketing with a streamlined fit, the D-Staq jean is a contemporary interpretation of denim workwear. Rugged detailing gives a strong look and enhanced functionality. While stretch denim and an extra-lean cut mean a precise fit that moves with you.
Super Slim 3D Fit
- Fitted waistband
- Long rise
- Fitted, skinny legs
- Zip fly
These jeans offer a superior fit thanks to 3D tailoring, a concept pioneered by G-Star RAW.
Model is 1.92m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 87cm). See size guide
Loomer Gray Rop Stretch Denim
The D-Staq 3D Super Slim Jeans is cut from soft denim with powerful stretch and an industrial gray palette.
- Midweight 9.8 oz denim
- Reliable stretch and recovery
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- 35% cotton, 35% Tencel®, 28% recycled polyester, 2% elastane
- Tencel® is made from FSC™-certified eucalyptus that has low impact on the environment
Dark Aged Cobler
Skillfully finished for strong contrast at the seams and a broken-in look.
- 40° mild process
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- Do not dry clean
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Art. nr.: D05385-9517-3143