This Meefic vertical quilted jacket is cut from a water repellent fabric, stitched through in a grid structure. The raised collar is finished with a ribbed inside. This bomber jacket shows a woven tape indicating the pocket entrance at the waist. An elasticated finish at the sleeves and bottom edge complete this zip through padded jacket.
- Raised collar- ribbed inside
- Quilted, padded design
- Woven tape at the pocket entrance - snap closure
- elasticated waist and cuffs
- Hanger loop and inner pocket inside
- Zip closure
Namic Lite Recycled Water Repellant
A durable lightweight tightly woven fabric. The water repellent finish gives a comfortable wear.
- Lightweight weave
- Outer & Lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Padding: 100% Polyester
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellent finish.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20985-B958-6067