This Meefic square quilted jacket is cut from a water repellent fabric, stitched through in a grid structure. The hood offers a high raised front and concealed tapes at the inside for optimum protection. A broad woven tape indicates the pocket entrance at the waist and has a snap closure. Elasticated sleeve ends and bottom edge complete this quilted jacket.
- 3-piece hood with adjustable tape inside
- Quilted, padded design
- Vertical pockets covered with tape- snap button closure
- Elasticated sleeve ends and bottom
- Inner pocket and hanger loop
- Zipper closure- pull tab
Namic Lite Recycled Water Repellant
A durable lightweight tightly woven fabric. The water repellent finish gives a comfortable wear.
- Lightweight weave
- Outer & Lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Padding: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellent finish.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20126-B958-248