This G-Whistler hooded padded jacket is cut from a water repellent fabric, quilted in a horizontal stitch down. The detachable peak hood is constructed with a high raised front and offers pull cords inside for optimum protection. The peak can be fixated if preferred. Also the straight hem is adjustable, as there is a puller cord hidden inside. A slim piping runs alongside the sleeves. This padded jacket offers pockets at the front shoulder, waist and inside and is finished with a heat press lining, featuring a subtle print on the inside.
- Adjustable peak hood, pull cord inside, raised front -detachable
- Quilted, padded design
- Flap pocket at the front shoulder - Velcro closure, Vertical inset pockets- snap button closure
- Piping is set alongside the back sleeves
- Inside: hanger loop and double inner pocket
- Zipper closure- wind blocker underneath, hidden pull cord at the hem
Namic Lite Recycled Water Repellant
A durable lightweight tightly woven fabric. The water repellent finish gives a comfortable wear.
- Lightweight weave
- Outer & Lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled), details: 100% Polyester
- Padding: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellent finish.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D20100-B958-996