Inspired by the 50's, these ultra high Tedie shorts feature a western look with masculine proportions, finished with a feminine ultra high waistline. By folding over the leg hems, you complete the look.
- Ultra high waist
- Upper leg length
- Coin pocket under the waistband
- Bold back pockets
- Zip fly
Relz Black Denim Organic
Building onto its innovative spirit, G-Star RAW collaborated with Artistic Milliners and Archroma to bring to the market the most sustainable black denim fabric. This black denim is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and planet. It is the World's 1st black denim fabric certified at Gold level by the Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute.
- Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute, applies the most rigorous certification standard in the world when it comes to circular product design.
- Versatile 12 oz, 100% organic cotton base with pronounced twill lines and a technical finish.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Partners have worked to together to optimize the transport, packaging and application of black dyestuff so there is no contact with workers and no packaging waste to dispose of.
- The black liquid dyestuff and pigment coating used in the fabric feature safe chemistry which is designed to leave a clean and recyclable water effluent.
- This World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold black denim fabric is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and the environment.
Worn In Tar Black Restored
A black denim offering soft shades and a worn in effect at the hip. Destroyed sections show repaired details.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D17274-C526-C271