Ultra high waist
Upper leg length
Coin pocket under the waistband
Bold back pockets
Relz Black Denim Organic
- Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute, applies the most rigorous certification standard in the world when it comes to circular product design.
- Versatile 12 oz, 100% organic cotton base with pronounced twill lines and a technical finish.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Partners have worked to together to optimize the transport, packaging and application of black dyestuff so there is no contact with workers and no packaging waste to dispose of.
- The black liquid dyestuff and pigment coating used in the fabric feature safe chemistry which is designed to leave a clean and recyclable water effluent.
- This World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold black denim fabric is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and the environment.
Worn In Tar Black Restored
Art nr: d17274-c526-c271
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Cotton (Organic)fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers.