1914 3D SkinnyIn 1914, Della Crewe began the adventure of a lifetime setting out from Waco, Texas, and to see the entire country on motorcycle. Six months later, she would reach New York City and would become a symbol of the sexual revolution being the first woman to do such a thing. The name of this exciting 3D denim innovation pays homage to her rebellious spirit.
These 1914 3D jeans offer a skinny fit with a regular mid waist. The design is inspired by the motorcycling world. Visible through the pleated construction at the knees and the easy accessible zip pocket above. Along the outer leg a woven tape is added.
- Mid waist
- 5 pockets and a horizontal zipper pocket at the upper leg
- Tight from thigh to hem
- Pleated knee sections, woven tape placed aside
- Zip fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Elto White Superstretch
Versatile, high quality white super stretch with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery and a soft handfeel.
- Weight 10 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- 92% Organic cotton, 6% Elastomultiester, 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D20111-C267-110