Arc 3D BoyfriendAfter more than 10 years the Arc still offers a unique and timeless design that doesn’t follow any set rule from gender to trends or the common way of garment construction.
The Arc 3D jeans offers a highly architectural cut featuring a regular hip and a low-crotch. The asymmetric tapered leg is created by the twisted side and inseams. This boyfriend 3D Arc jeans offers a new take on the existing silhouette. It's showing room at the seat giving space to create play of forms that Pierre Morrisset designed the first time and shapes it down by a soft tapered leg. A small fold over leg hem will complete this look.
- Slightly dropped crotch
- Regular at the hips, roomy around the thigh, tapered towards the ankle
- 5 pockets
- 3D design -Inner leg panels, shaping darts at the inner knee
- Zip fly
- Choose your usual jeans size for a real boyfriend look or one size down to wear it higher and tighter on your hips.
Antique Worker Denim Organic
This organic cotton denim offers a 3x1 right hand twill construction in a bluegrey cast. The addition of the slightest amount of elasticity keeps a genuine denim look, while it enhances a comfortable wear. Organic cotton is combined with recycled polyester and elastane Lycra, creating a sustainable material. It's dyed with liquid sulfur, creating a greyish blue tone with a special sustainable color cast from Archroma.
- Denim 10.9 oz, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 71% Organic cotton, 28% Polyester (Recycled), 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- This color is derived from Archroma's sustainable liquid sulfur dye.
3D Raw Denim
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D19821-C829-1241