D-StaqThe D-Staq pant is a simplified version of the Staq pant first launched in May 2016. It is a hybrid design combining traditional denim and chino details based on research conducted in the G-Star Raw archive.
The D-Staq 3D slim jeans combine a traditional 5-pocket jeans with classic chino details, resulting in a 9-pocket execution.
- Mid waist
- Coin pocket moved towards the front, chino side pockets
- Lowered jeans back pockets combined with single welt pockets above
- Shaped seams at the inner knee
- Zip fly
- Cow leather label at the back pocket
Elto Pure Superstretch
Versatile, high quality superstretch fabric with an authentic denim aesthetic in a pure indigo cast. Offering a superb recovery and soft handfeel. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Weight 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Vintage Beryl Blue
A lighter shade of indigo denim, finished with fades and worn in details.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D05385-C296-C003