D-Staq 3D Slim Jeans
D-Staq 3D Slim Jeans
Available color(s)Color worn in dark sapphire
D-StaqThe D-Staq pant is a simplified version of the Staq pant first launched in May 2016. It is a hybrid design combining traditional denim and chino details based on research conducted in the G-Star Raw archive.
These D-Staq 3D Slim Jeans combine a traditional 5-pocket construction with classic chino details. Featuring 9 pockets in total. The coin pocket is repositioned toward the front and the side seam pockets have an additional snap closure. Horizontally placed seams at the back create an enhanced fit.
- Mid waist
- Front: inset pockets, coin pocket moved towards the center, combined with chino side pockets- snap closure
- Back: lowered back pockets combined with slim welt pockets, one with button
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Zip fly
- Label at the back pocket- cow grain leather
Heavy Elto Pure Superstretch
Versatile, high quality superstretch quality with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery, soft handfeel and pure indigo cast. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Weight 12.3 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 92% Cotton, 6% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% LYCRA® elastane
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free pre-reduced indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Worn In Dark Sapphire
Darker shade of indigo denim, finished with soft fades and worn in details
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D05385-C051-D334