5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This seasonal version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, updated in a current fit.
Slim 3D Fit
- Fitted waistband
- Regular rise
- Fitted, narrow legs
- Button fly
These jeans offer a superior fit thanks to 3D tailoring, a concept pioneered by G-Star RAW.
Model is 1.89m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 77cm, Hips 94cm). See size guide
Elto Super Stretch Denim
The 5620 G-Star Elwood 3D Slim Jeans is cut from 8-dip indigo denim, with great stretch and excellent recovery.
- Midweight 10.2 oz denim
- Reliable stretch and snap-back memory
- Bright, fresh indigo shade
- 92% cotton, 7% polyester, 1% elastane
3D Cobler Processed
Expertly finished with baked-in 3D-wrinkles and a broken-in look.
- 30° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- Dry cleaning hydrocarbons, normal process
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Wash separately
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Art. nr.: 51025-8968-8960