3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 straight tapered jeans is an authentic western inspired jeans with classic 5-pocket construction. Bicolored metal rivets strengthen the pocket corners.
Straight Tapered Fit
- Regular waistband
- Mid waist
- Narrows from knee to hem
- Brand graphic set just above the back pocket
- Button fly
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 98cm). See size guide
Elto Black Stretch Denim
Comfortable, versatile stretch denim with an authentic denim character is dyed in a sustainable way.
- Weight 11.5 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- The black is derived from Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff.
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Faded greyish black denim finished with worn in details at the hips.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: 51003-C293-B466