D-StaqThe D-Staq pant is a simplified version of the Staq pant first launched in May 2016. It is a hybrid design combining traditional denim and chino details based on research conducted in the G-Star Raw archive.
These D-Staq 3D Slim Jeans combine a traditional 5-pocket construction with classic chino details. Featuring 9 pockets in total. The coin pocket is repositioned toward the front and the side seam pockets have an additional snap closure. Horizontally placed seams at the back create an enhanced fit.
- Mid waist
- Front: inset pockets, coin pocket moved towards the center, combined with chino side pockets- snap closure
- Back: lowered back pockets combined with slim welt pockets, one with button
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Zip fly
- Label at the back pocket- cow grain leather
Elto Nero Black F Superstretch
This deep black high stretch denim with superb recovery and a soft handfeel is created in a sustainable way. This version is dyed with sustainable black dye Diresul RDT from Archroma.
- 10.2 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- High stretch and recovery
- 92% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 1% LYCRA® elastane
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- The black is derived from Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D05385-B964-A810