Jean Stray Ultra is designed in a loose fit and offers an ultra high waist. Rivets reinforce the corners of the front pockets. The coin pocket is repositioned towards the inside waist, leaving only the rivets to show. Patch pockets at the back complete it.
- Ultra-high waist
- 5 pockets- coin pocket moved towards the inside
- Zip fly
- Cow leather G-Star RAW label at the back to the waist
Kir Broken Twill Organic
In February 2018, G-Star was the 1st brand in the world to bring the Cradle to Cradle Certified Gold Denim fabric into the market under the name Kir denim Organic. This season G-Star introduces Kir broken twill organic. A 3x1 broken twill construction made out of 100% organic cotton that offers a soft cotton feel. It's dyed in an 8-dip indigo shade with a slight green cast, derived from the cleanest indigo dyeing process which we formulated with our partners DyStar® and Artistic Milliners back in 2017.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Medium weight 11.5 oz denim, 3x1 broken twill construction
- Cradle to Cradle Certification™ is the only certification in the world designed for circular product economy and it is the most rigorous because it requires unparalleled levels of transparency across the supply chain.
Darker shade of indigo with soft fades.
40°C mild process
Art. nr.: D22068-C779-D346