Virjinya SlimThroughout the 60’s the cigarette leg pants were without any doubt the most commonly worn pants. Ignoring any social diversity, you could see them worn by movie stars such as Audrey Hepburn, in the south London ska underground scene.
The Virjinya jeans are designed in an elongated silhouette and offer a fit that sits high in the waist. These slim jeans are fitted along the hips and continue in a slim leg that ends just above the ankle. The perfect pair for any occasion!
- High Waist
- Slim leg, slightly tapered towards the ankle
- Rivet reinforced front pockets- hidden coin pocket
- Patch back pockets
- Zip fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- RFTP-Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Antique Faded Blue Opal
Medium shade of indigo denim finished with soft fades.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D21078-B767-D344