This true G-Star icon 3D construction sculps the jean around the wearer’s shape. Arc 3D turns around the leg through inserted panels and twisting inner and outer seam. By styling it with a turn up the twisting leg will be more obvious, making your outfit instantly unique.
- Mid waist
- Narrow from top to bottom
- 5 pockets, coin pocket moved towards the inside
- Button fly
- Cow leather label at the back waist
Kir Broken Twill Organic
In February 2018, G-Star was the 1st brand in the world to bring the Cradle to Cradle Certified Gold Denim fabric into the market under the name Kir denim Organic. This season G-Star introduces Kir broken twill organic. A 3x1 broken twill construction made out of 100% organic cotton that offers a soft cotton feel. It's dyed in an 8-dip indigo shade with a slight green cast, derived from the cleanest indigo dyeing process which we formulated with our partners DyStar® and Artistic Milliners back in 2017.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Medium weight 11.5 oz denim, 3x1 broken twill construction
- Cradle to Cradle Certification™ is the only certification in the world designed for circular product economy and it is the most rigorous because it requires unparalleled levels of transparency across the supply chain.
Antique Faded Blue Opal
Medium shade of indigo denim finished with soft fades.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D22051-C779-D344