The G-Star 3301 high flare jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans. The high waist offers a tight fit around the hips and thighs and proceeds in wider fit from the knee down. These skinny flare jeans offer a zip fly.
Skinny Flare Fit
- High waist
- 5 pockets
- Tight through the thigh, flared leg towards hem
- Zip fly
- G-Star RAW embroidery set just above the back pocket
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Worn In Naval Blue Cobler
A deep indigo denim shade, finished with a wax look that remains its soft handfeel.
40°C mild process
Art. nr.: D21290-B767-D351