RevendThe Revend is the heightened version of a classic 5-pocket jean. Based on denim’s humble beginnings as the uniform of the American working-class, this jean adds refined details to a timeless classic.
The Revend Jeans are executed in a skinny fit. The curved stitch lines at the back pockets are reinforced with leather.
- Mid waist
- Short rise front, regular rise back
- 5 pockets- rivet reinforced
- Tight from top to bottom
- Zip fly
- Label at the back waist- Yakron
Iron Black Superstretch organic
This deep black superstretch denim quality is created with Italian mill Candiani. Woven in a 13oz denim quality this denim features an organic cotton base enhanced with ROICA V550 certified recycled stretch yarns from Japan. Roica V550 is designed to keep your jeans in shape wear after wear. This denim is colored with sustainable black sulphur dye from Archroma.
- Weight 13 oz stretch denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 97% Organic cotton, 3% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Archroma sustainable black sulphur dye. Fades down to grey after washing.
Worn In Black Onyx
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20071-C910-C942