A-Staq Tapered Jeans
£ 115.00 including VAT
Introducing a new G-Star classic: the A-Staq. This design merges tradition with innovation from the blue print jeans D-Staq and Triple A. The chino pockets combined with the scoop pockets at the front make this style immediately recognizable as a G-Star pant. The A-Staq sits higher in the waist and gives some room in the seat, while tapering towards the leg opening. The knee darts add extra visibility to the classic G-Star 'O' shaped legs.
- High waist
- Regular across the hip, tapered from thigh towards the ankle
- Front pockets-rivet reinforced , coin pocket added
- Chino side pockets - snap closure
- Squared back pockets- reinforced bottom
- Button fly
Katon Denim Organic
Katon denim organic is rated with a gold level Cradle to Cradle certification™. A 3x1 right hand construction offering pronounced twill lines in a 6 dip indigo shade. This authentic denim has a beautiful drape and a very soft touch and is created in a sustainable way.
- Weight 9.5 oz, 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Very soft handfeel
- 100% Organic cotton - Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- This denim features the innovative RFTP indigo, using 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- When it comes to wash 98% of the water will be recycled and re-used and 2% evaporates, leaving 0 water to be discharged into local environment. The washed styles are also partially air dried, saving 85% of energy.
- Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute, applies the most rigorous certification standard in the world when it comes to circular product design.
Worn In Atoll Blue
This darker shade of indigo denim is finished with soft fades and worn in details at the hips and inner knees.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20005-B253-C471