LancetThis pair of jeans takes a western 5-pocket jeans and combines it with workwear detailing.
The Lancet jeans offers a skinny fit. Additional pockets are created by adding a tool pocket inside the front pocket and a double pocket construction at the backside. A utility loop is created at the back of the waistband. Rivets strengthen the pocket corners.
- Mid waist
- Tight from thigh to hem
- Tool pocket added to the front pocket - additional pocket added to one of the back pockets
- Loop added to the backside waistband
- Zip fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Iron Black Superstretch Organic
This deep black superstretch denim quality is created with Italian mill Candiani. Woven in a 13oz denim quality this denim features an organic cotton base enhanced with ROICA V550 certified recycled stretch yarns from Japan. Roica V550 is designed to keep your jeans in shape wear after wear. This denim is colored with sustainable black sulphur dye from Archroma.
- Weight 13 oz stretch denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 97% Organic cotton, 3% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Archroma sustainable black sulphur dye. Fades down to grey after washing.
Faded greyish black denim with subtle fades.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D17235-C910-C778