XPO Wool Jacket
£ 170.00 including VAT
The XPO wool jacket is designed with a raised collar in a ribbed quality. The bottom hem is reinforced by multiple rows of stitching, that proceeds towards the wind blocker panel underneath the front zipper. The sleeves offer a ribbed cuff. Patched on pockets with flap are designed at the chest and create a reinforced entry and hidden snap closures. A zipper pocket is added to the waist, combined with seam pockets at the sides. This comfortable jacket is fully lined and offers an inner pocket and hanger loop. A leather G-Star Originals label at the upper back neck completes it.
- Raised collar- ribbed
- Long sleeves, straight inset- ribbed cuffs
- Reinforced chest pockets- snap closure, horizontal waist pocket- zip closure , side seam pockets
- Inside: fully lined, hanger loop and inner pocket- snap closure
- Zipper closure
- Cow grain leather patch at the upper back neck
Covery Wool Recycled
This woven fabric is created out of a blend of sustainable yarns.
- Body: 60% Wool (Recycled), 35% Polyester (Recycled), 5% Other Fibres
- Lining sleeves: 100% Polyester ( Recycled)
- Recycled wool is made from post-consumer or post-industrial wool waste.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D18331-B965-6484