- Which payment methods are available?
At the bottom of each page, you will find the different payment methods.
- Will I receive an invoice of my order?
Yes, you will receive the invoice after your whole order is processed. We will update you by e-mail. In this e-mail the invoice is attached as part of our sustainability contribution.
- Is there a maximum order amount?
There is no limit to the order amount for credit card payments on G-Star.com.
- Is it safe to pay online at G-Star?
Like most trustworthy websites, we use SSL technology (Secure Socket Layer) to protect your personal information when it's being sent over the Internet. SSL is the standard for payments over the Internet and is supported by Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Safari and other popular browsers. We use this technology to encrypt sensitive information before it is sent over the Internet. SSL technology prevents your information from being accessed when you are submitting it.
- Where can I fill in my voucher code?
By clicking on the shopping cart a page will open containing an overview of your order. Under your item(s), you will find the text 'Do you have a voucher code?'. Click here to enter the code.
- Terms and conditions use of discount voucher codes.
- One discount voucher code exchangeable per order
- Possibly not applicable on sale items
- Possibly only applicable on selected items
- Possibly only applicable on orders with a minimum / maximum order value
- A replacement voucher is only generated once after an order on which a voucher code with an absolute amount was used is returned or cancelled.
- When a discount voucher code value is higher than the order value no new discount voucher code is generated with the rest amount
- How does a payment with PayPal work?
When selecting PayPal at the checkout you will be asked to log in to your account to confirm the payment.
- How does a payment with Visa and Mastercard work?
We accept payments by Visa and Mastercard. Like most trusted sites, we use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology to protect your personal information when it is sent over the internet. When you pay with a credit card, we will first make a pre-authorisation of the purchase cost on your card (please note: this is a temporary hold and not an actual charge on your credit card). When your order is sent, the final purchase cost will be charged to your credit card. When the order is canceled, the hold will be removed from the credit card within a few business days (this will depend on your bank). For questions about the pre-authorisation, please contact your bank.