Loose sweater Ruffle Neck is designed with a raised neck, offering a woven tape. By pulling this, a ruffled edge is created. Voluminous sleeves are finished with a high ribbed cuff. A woven panel is added along the bottom, offering a pullcord to add more volume as well. The raised graphic print at the chest of this shirt completes it.
- Raised collar- tape added
- Long sleeves, ribbed cuffs
- Straight hem- elasticated pull cord
- Printed graphic at the chest
Glossy Sweat Recycled
This sweat fabric is made from a mixture of recycled polyester and cotton fibers. The surface has a technical finish which gives it a glossy aesthetic, while the back offers a classic unbrushed loop.
- Soft knitted sweat fabric
- Unbrushed, looped interior
- 58% Polyester (Recycled), 42% Cotton
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- Woven panel: 100% Cotton
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20748-C537-6484