This sweater is designed with a loose fitted turtle neck that can be worn as a face mask. An elastic cord and stopper at the back allow for adjustability of the width. Inside, elastic loops can be placed around the ears to keep a firm positioning. This sweater offers raglan sleeves with a roomy cut. A G-Star RAW graphic print is set at the front and combined with a woven label at the back neck.
- Raised collar- adjustable width, cord and stopper
- Elastic loops inside the collar for use of facemask
- Raglan inset sleeves, cuffed
- Straight hem
- G-Star RAW chest print
- Woven G-Star Originals label at the upper back
Ashor Sweat Recycled
A heavy knitted sweat fabric with a brushed interior, which gives it a soft touch.
- Knitted sweat fabric
- Soft interior
- 55% Cotton, 45% Polyester (Recycled)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
40°C normal process
Art. nr.: D19984-A971-4213