These Y2K Denim Mix Pants combine two shades of chambray. Contrast colored patches are applied at the inner legs and hem, as well as one of the back pockets and waist. These Mix pants are designed in a straight fit, offering zippers at the back legs to create a flared look when preferred. This style is from our limited edition Y2K collection which features styles from the 00's, taken straight from our archive.
- Mid waist
- Straight from top to bottom
- Inset pockets, coin pocket, back pockets- one offers a contrast in color
- Patches at the inner legs and around the hem
- Zippers, adjustable tab at the back leg
- Button fly
Lightweight Indigo Imperial Chambray
This lighter weight indigo chambray is created out of a blend of fine cotton and linen. Thanks to the uneven structure of the linen fibers, this fabric features an irregular surface. The ecru weft gives it a vintage look.
- Weight 5.1 oz Chambray
- 86% Cotton, 14% Linen
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- Linen is renewable and biodegradable natural fiber that normally does not require use of pesticides. Furthermore it uses less water and is stronger than conventional cotton.
Medium shade of indigo denim finished with soft fades.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D23304-D186-071