Parka Fishtail is designed in a loose fit. The collar offers snaps to fixate the raised execution. Along the backside a zipper conceals a packable hood. The sleeve cuffs and back length can be adjusted with tabs and snaps. Roomy flap pockets are created at the waist. The inside offers diagonal woven tapes at the back of which the stitch down is visible on the outside. Drawstrings are added to the waist and hem, allowing for a tighter look. This jacket offers a zipper closure with a windblocker panel.
- Raised collar- snaps
- Long sleeves, tab- button closure
- Double welt waist pockets
- Inside: Adjustable waist and hem width- pull cords, woven tapes placed diagonal
- Fishtail extended back panel - snaps to create shorter length
- Zipper and windblocker panel- hidden snap buttons
Model is 1.74m and is wearing a size S (Chest 87cm, Waist 64cm, Hips 92cm). See size guide
Bonded XPO Poplin Recycled
This bonded fabric combines a woven outer with a knitted jersey inside. This construction gives more body to the fabric and a comfortable wear.
- Woven base with a knitted inner- bonded together
- 65% Polyester (Recycled), 35% Cotton
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D19071-C645-A128