The Coach Mix jacket features a cropped length in a loose fit. Design elements known from the air force are added by the stitched through woven tape reinforcements at the upper back. This jacket offers a short front zip aside a full button closure. This padded jacket shows single welt waist pockets. A drawstring is added to the bottom hem to allow for a puffed effect when tightened.
- Flat collar, broad execution
- Long sleeves, straight inset
- Waist pockets, single welt
- Woven reinforcement tapes at the upper back
- Straight hem- drawcord
- Short chest zipper and button closure
Model is 1.74m and is wearing a size S (Chest 87cm, Waist 64cm, Hips 92cm). See size guide
Namic Lite Recycled Water Repellant
A durable lightweight tightly woven fabric. The water repellant finish gives a comfortable wear.
- Lightweight weave
- 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellant finish.
- Details: 69% Polyester, 31% Polyester (Recycled) Padding: 100% Polyester
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D19049-B958-6484