Denim chino Y2K is designed in a straight fit and offers pressed pleats at the front and back. The pockets at the waist are designed with a fold over option that can be closed with a button when preferred. The flap pockets at the back offer a hidden snap closure. One of these pockets has a hidden pocket bag, leaving only the flap to see. A detachable keychain adds the finishing touch for these pants. This style is from our limited edition Y2K collection which features styles from the 00's, taken straight from our archive.
- Mid waist
- Pressed pleat at the front and back
- Waist pockets- foldable front - option to close- button
- Back pockets- one side visible pocket- flap with hidden snap button closure
- Key chain added
- Zip fly, double shank button above
Azure Stretch Denim
This 3x1 right hand twill construction was inspired by the Cone denim archives. It refers to the 70's with its eye catching medium bright blue indigo shade, reminiscent of the blue sea. The surface has an authentic slub character. The weft has been engineered with stretch, offering comfort.
- Weight 11.5 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Added stretch, ease of movement
- 99% Cotton, 1% LYCRA® elastane
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"
Lightly laundered to soften the fabric and give a more comfortable fit from day one.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D23303-B631-082