This version of our G-Star 3301 skinny jeans features a short slit at the outer leg. The hem shows a raw cut finish. Alike the original these jeans offer a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
- Mid waist
- 5 pockets
- Tight from top to bottom
- Slits at the outer leg, raw cut finish
- Zip fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Pelea Superstretch Recycled
This superstretch denim is partly made of recycled cotton, which is obtained by the recycling process of bed linen. As a result the weft color is uniquely. By using Dry Indigo in the dyeing process no water is used or wasted, 89% less chemicals are utilized and 65% of the energy was saved in the entire process. By growing and processing the cotton in Spain, where this fabric itself is created, the CO2-footprint is kept at a lower level.
- Weight 10.5 oz Denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 69% Cotton, 29% Recycled cotton, 2% LYCRA® elastane
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- Use of recycled cotton generates savings on raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Antique Forest Blue
Medium to darker shade of indigo denim with soft fades.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D21404-D188-D355