1914 3D SkinnyIn 1914, Della Crewe began the adventure of a lifetime setting out from Waco, Texas, and to see the entire country on motorcycle. Six months later, she would reach New York City and would become a symbol of the sexual revolution being the first woman to do such a thing. The name of this exciting 3D denim innovation pays homage to her rebellious spirit.
These 1914 3D jeans offer a skinny fit with a regular mid waist. The design is inspired by the motorcycling world. Visible through the pleated construction at the knees and the easy accessible zip pocket above. Along the outer leg a woven tape is added.
- Mid waist
- 5 pockets and a horizontal zipper pocket at the upper leg
- Tight from thigh to hem
- Pleated knee sections, woven tape placed aside
- Zip fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Iron Black Superstretch Organic
This organic superstretch denim is developed at Italian mill Candiani. Compact woven in a 3x1 right hand twill construction of 13 oz, this denim quality features the world’s first GRS Certified recycled stretch yarns from Japan. Designed to keep your jeans in shape wear after wear. It is dyed with sustainable black sulphur dye from Archroma, fading down to grey after washing.
- 13 oz stretch denim
- High stretch and recovery
- 97% Organic cotton, 3% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Dyed with sustainable Archroma® sulfur dye
Greyish blue shade, finished with soft fades at the knees.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20111-C910-C778