Inspired by the 50's, these ultra high long straight Tedie jeans feature a western look with masculine proportions, finished with a feminine ultra high waistline. This colored version is designed for circularity and dyed with Recycrom™ colors, which are derived from 100%, recycled textile waste.
- Ultra high waist
- Straight through the legs
- Bold back pockets
- Coin pocket set close to the waistband
- Zip fly
- Cow grain leather patch at the backside waist
Relz Ecru Denim Organic
Relz Ecru Denim Organic has been certified Gold by the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute, making it our 7th edition of C2C Gold denim fabrics designed for circularity. Inspired by the concept of raw, Relz Ecru Denim Organic is stripped to its purest fundamental form of a 3x1 right hand twill made with undyed 100% organic cotton yarns. Untreated organic cotton yarns contain an off-white hue and natural speckles which add an unique aspect to the pronounced twill lines.
- Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute, applies the most rigorous certification standard in the world when it comes to circular product design.
- Mid weight 11.5 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
- Garment dyed with Recycrom™ colors, which are derived from 100%, recycled textile waste.
Recycrom Petunia Pink GD
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D19102-C525-C307