Inspired by the 50's, these ultra high straight Tedie jeans feature a western look with masculine proportions, finished with a feminine ultra high waistline. The legs are ankle high.
- Ultra high waist
- Bold back pockets
- Coin pocket set close to the waistband
- Straight through the legs
- Zip fly
Relz Black Denim Organic
Building onto its innovative spirit, G-Star RAW collaborated with Artistic Milliners and Archroma to bring to the market the most sustainable black denim fabric. This black denim is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and planet. It is a black denim fabric certified at Gold level by the Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute.
- Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute, applies the most rigorous certification standard in the world when it comes to circular product design.
- Versatile 12 oz, 100% organic cotton base with pronounced twill lines and a technical finish.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. This helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination (saves 60% water) and conserves biodiversity.
- Partners have worked to together to optimize the transport, packaging and application of black dyestuff so there is no contact with workers and no packaging waste to dispose off.
- Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold black denim fabric is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and the environment.
Waxed Black Cobler
A black denim shade, finished with a wax look, offering a leathery look that remains its soft handfeel.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D18855-C526-A946