This is a Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold G-Star RAW product. Designed for circularity, this style is made responsibly and is 100% recyclable. Not a drop of water was wasted during its make and chemistry applied in the process presents zero risk for people and planet. Furthermore, this garment was created using electricity from 100% renewable resources. The C-Staq 3D has a boyfriend fit with a dropped crotch, designed to sit on the hips. These jeans can also be worn belted, creating a high waist look and a cropped length. When this design is preferred more fitted, just order a size smaller. The inner knee shows shaped darts, creating the ´O´ leg effect we know from the G-Star Type C jeans. Chino pockets at the side refer to a D-Staq jeans.
- Low waist- dropped crotch
- Alternative to wear belted- high waist
- Fitted along the hip, wider through the legs
- Inset pockets with grown coin pocket, oversized back pockets
- Button fly
- Generic size offers a looser fit. Order a size smaller to wear this look more fitted
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold G-Star Denim Fabric, which was initially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, Mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
3D Raw Denim
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D17869-B988-1241